By using this website, you expressly approve and consent to our collection, storage, use and disclosure of your personal information as described in this Policy.
Collection of Information
You can visit/surf our website without providing any personal information. However, if you choose to avail of certain services on our website, we may collect information such as IP address, standard web log information and such other information.
If you choose to provide us with the above mentioned information, you consent to the use, transfer and storage of the information so provided by you on our servers. The information provided by you shall not be sold/given/rented to third parties (third parties for this purpose do not include our group / holding / subsidiary companies and or our service partners / associates) for marketing purposes and other related activities without your prior consent.
The information provided by you shall be used by us to:
• Improve our website and enable us to provide you the most user-friendly experience which is safe, smooth and customized;
• Improve and customize our services, content and other non – commercial features on the website;
• Send newsletter(s) to you (Provided you subscribe to the same);
• Resolve disputes, if any and troubleshooting;
• Avoid/check illegal and/or potentially prohibited activities and to enforce Agreements ;
• Provide service updates related to our services.
• Comply with any court judgment / decree / order / directive / legal & government authority /applicable law;
• Investigate potential violations or applicable national & international laws;
• Investigate deliberate damage to the website/services or its legitimate operation;
• Detect, prevent, or otherwise address security and/or technical issues;
• Protect the rights, property or safety of HTML and/or its Directors, employees and the general public at large; and
• Respond to Claims of third parties;
In order to provide certain services to you, we may on occasion supplement the personal information you submitted to us with information from third party sources (third parties for this purpose may include our group / holding / subsidiary companies and or our service partners / associates).
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website.
Links to Other Sites
The website contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by Moggit. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites.
We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information.
This privacy statement applies only to information collected by the website. It does not apply to third party advertisements which appear on our websites and we suggest you read the privacy statements of such advertisers.
Changes in this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently